Login     Sign up
Great ! You have done good work guys !!! But I think I may need your help to
In jcow you can search users only by there username.
Is there anyway we could search by their fullname and email as wel.. <a href="community.jcow.net/forums/newreply/7343">Reply</a>
When i click on upload images and then on album its giving me this error
Fatal error: Call to undefined method images::.. <a href="community.jcow.net/forums/newreply/7342">Reply</a>
Jcow version: 6.0

I installed jcow 6.0, made two accounts to test it. You can receive PM emails, Friends invites and .. <a href="community.jcow.net/forums/newreply/7244">Reply</a>
thanks.... <a href="#num7240">View</a>" target="_blank">community.jcow.net/forums/viewthread/1829#num7240">View</a> | <a href="community.jcow.net/forums/newreply/7241">Reply</a>
Reply to
you have to check your pages table in the database. you w..
I registered with user name dipen153, then i deleted the account thru admin panel.
After that i tried Re-registering ac.. <a href="community.jcow.net/forums/newreply/7236">Reply</a>
Thanks it worked.. <a href="#num7208">View</a>" target="_blank">community.jcow.net/forums/viewthread/1819#num7208">View</a> | <a href="community.jcow.net/forums/newreply/7232">Reply</a>
Reply to
in jcow they still use eregi [code] if(!eregi(&quot;^[_a-z..
didn't work i already tried that..
still when i enter any email address it takes in n signs up..
m trying to replace i.. <a href="#num7208">View</a>" target="_blank">community.jcow.net/forums/viewthread/1819#num7208">View</a> | <a href="community.jcow.net/forums/newreply/7221">Reply</a>
Reply to
in jcow they still use eregi [code] if(!eregi(&quot;^[_a-z..
i want only users with gmail accounts to sign up and rest of the email address should be unavailable

example:
.. <a href="community.jcow.net/forums/newreply/7207">Reply</a>
k....
Badge

Total points: 0
Details
Birthday
1/1
Full Name
dipen patel
Last login
136 months ago