Login     Sign up
shola Babalola (@sholleyonline)
83 months ago
1 people followed this question

I have resolved the problem at last. The procedure was a little bit confusing until I focused on the step by step procedure given by Google. Creating API Key is not the first step but to create a project, then OAuth 2.0 ID and Key. After this you can now create credential: select Javascript API, follow the steps and create your enabled key. Also, restrict your key to a particular IP or select any suitable option from the list.

shola Babalola @sholleyonline
83 months ago
@sholleyonline @Paul like my answer. The problem is still there. After entering City, there is no auto-suggestion and can't be saved
83 months ago
@sholleyonline Then the Error "Oops something is wrong" returns. There was no error report in my google console. Please help.
83 months ago
@sholleyonline Is there any err in your browser console? If Firefox, right click screen and choose "inspect element", and click "console"
83 months ago
@sholleyonline The map problem is solved. I noticed a fluantuating function which could be from google.
83 months ago
@Paul The map problem is solved. I noticed a fluantuating function which could be from google.
83 months ago
@Paul Sometime it work, sometime it doesn't
83 months ago
@sholleyonline Presently am still strugling to package the Mobile app.
83 months ago