Login     Sign up
Justen Held-Gottschalk (@jutzy1)
91 months ago

Got a two point question for you guys. sorry for all the questions but you know new to the trade.

Wanting to enlist adsense into my site so i can make some money, however when i apply for an adsense account i get an automated reply advising me that there is not enough "content" on my site... anybody have ideas on how to fix this. or if there is another ad-generating site i could get money from having ads on my site?

The other question i have is on modules

i click on find more modules and get taken to the Jcow website
https://community.jcow.net/store
however all i get on the page is upgrading.

Is there an other areas where we can look and browse modules that i might be interested in adding to my site?

Cheers.
Jutzy

1 people followed this question

Google is your friend here.
Google Adsense alternatives
Google Jcow modules
There are some out there jcowthemes being one.

Sounds like you are way too early to think about advertising. I wouldn't even think about that if I was you put your focus on other things such as building content. I didn't add ads until I hit 100,000 members. A different site of mine I didn't add advertising until I hit 5 million views.
Not saying wait that long but focus on growth.
Just my opinion.

Mark Young @learntoamaze
91 months ago
@learntoamaze Thanks man, i was just wondering if there is any modules/themes available trhough jcow directly. ill have a sus
91 months ago
@jutzy1 actually there used to be I don't think it's around anymore except upgrading to ultimate for those features. Google jcowthemes
91 months ago
@learntoamaze can you show or email me the site where you have 100,000 members. this is encouraging;
87 months ago
@learntoamaze Good advice, thanks ths has been a pain in the butt for me.
38 months ago

If you have a blog, you can try to using that blog URL for registering Google Adsense. That will increase approval rate. Once approved, you can use adsense for any of your sites.

paul @paul
91 months ago