Login     Sign up
JR Bentley (@lauthors)
67 months ago

I would very much like to install Jcow and try it out to see how well it works. If it works well I would consider purchasing the premium version. But my server host has only version 11.1 available through their softaculous installer and it is apparently not compatible with the recent PHP versions 7.0.0+. My question would be... is the latest free version compatible with 7.0.0+ so that I can manually install it and try out jcow without rolling back my current server/domain PHP version and disrupting my other scripts? Because if it is not, then I will not be able to use it because of my other scripts on the same domain.

1 people followed this question

Never mind... Got it loaded and very disappointed that you have made it so limited in membership and features. I'm out because there was no disclaimer or notice to this effect before hand and it wasted MY valuable time and effort. If I had known this was the case I would never have even tried it out. I hate dishonest set ups like this and will share this reality with others.

JR Bentley @lauthors
67 months ago