Login     Sign up
LOT OF BUGS
John Michael Meorom (@wyvern22)
Community posts: 2
View Profile
Send Message

my site is new, i installed jcow script and login as admin, after setting up the site configuration i logout then register a new account, it was successfully registered and used to login and then i see this message at the top of status input box>

To verify your email address, please find your confirmation code on the top of the welcome email
Confirmation code:

i dont recieve any email, but im sure the email features in my hosting is working properly coz i recieve an email from [email protected] after jcow script installation.

as an alternative way i login my admin account and verified the new user manually and change the site configuration to validate or approve by admin.

I login again my newly registered account but still the message
"To verify your email address, please find your confirmation code on the top of the welcome email
Confirmation code:"
still there, eventhought my new account is manually verified by admin tools.

I decided to register a 3rd account with the new site settings (verify by admin) (not through email anymore coz email sending isnt working)
After registering the 3rd account the message
"To verify your email address, please find your confirmation code on the top of the welcome email
Confirmation code:"
still there, so i verify the 3rd account using my admin tools but that message wont change.

one more thing the userID 1 and 2 are automatically set as admin and the profile cant be viewed by other members, my 3rd account is ok, run as regular member but that message validate annoys me.

Please help to fix this out, also the email sending fucntion.
Thanks a lot and best regards

128 months ago
Jcow Master (@falcone)
Community posts: 917
View Profile
Send Message

@wyvern22 welcome to the world of jcow ;)

128 months ago
John Michael Meorom (@wyvern22)
View Profile
Send Message

@falcone hahaha thanks a lot bro, i understand what you mean to say.

anyway, can you please tell me what file to edit to remove that line coz it isnt working properly.

nevermind guys i found it already, the forgot password email is working, so im wondering why the registration email and PM is not working

128 months ago
Andrew Devyat (@vertuozz)
Community posts: 6
View Profile
Send Message

@wyvern22 why why why you still using this buggy script, named jcow?? I found for myself excellent variant - vii engine, to all you guys my advise - try this script and you will never come back here)))

128 months ago
Jcow Master (@falcone)
Community posts: 917
View Profile
Send Message

@vertuozz

it is in Russian.

128 months ago
ozzie (@oztralasia)
View Profile
Send Message

@wyvern22 Was wandering if you got a fix to the problems with the script ?
Just trying to find a script that WORKS.... The last script I bought had a lot of errors, still not working the way it should and support is NOT good.

127 months ago
Matthew dele (@teemone2018)
Community posts: 7
View Profile
Send Message

@vertuozz can i get the English version, i don't mind buying the commercial licence, i bought full jcow 7days ago and i must say am not impressed with so many errors on it no support or anything

70 months ago
TimothyCem (@timothycem)
Community posts: 1
View Profile
Send Message

Гарантия качества и доступность цен – вот основные критерии нашего дружеского отношения как к частным, так и к корпоративным клиентам.
<a href=https://anturag-salon.ru/product/zhurnalnyj-stol-7/?add-to-cart=5761>https://anturag-salon.ru/product/zhurnalnyj-stol-7/?add-to-cart=5761</a> Мы рады предложить Вам свои услуги от оформления дизайн-проекта интерьера до воплощения его в жизнь – от ремонта и отделки до подбора и изготовления мебели, элементов декора, в том числе карнизов, жалюзи, штор, покрывал и т.д.

27 months ago
DanielCit (@danielcit)
View Profile
Send Message

Бесплатно удалим катализатор с вашего авто за 2 часа и произведем все сопутствующие работы.
Произведем переустановку программного обеспечения под евро 2, установим пламегасители и стронгеры по проверенным технологиям !
[url=https://kat-service56.ru/]Что будет если вырезать катализатор[/url]

16 months ago