Login     Sign up
Group URL problem
John Agrot (@sololol)
Community posts: 5
View Profile
Send Message

When creating a group, everything goes fine, but when trying to view the group, the page simply says " wrong url "

Any fix for this problem?

Also if anyone knows how to change the size of music uploads, that would be much appreciated.

153 months ago
cicilia.andrew (@cicilia4u)
Community posts: 7
View Profile
Send Message

Hello

My name is Miss cicilia andre. I'm a girl I saw your profile today,at( community.jcow.net) I'm interested in you, I would also like to know more about you mean while I have to discuss it with you, and I would want to establish long-term relationship with you.and if you send an email to my email address, I'Wll give you my pictures, this is my email address ( [email protected] ) I believe we can move from here I'm looking forward for your mail, please contact my email address ( [email protected] ) Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters in life I will be happy to here from you soon

pleace reply in my private mail box ([email protected])

153 months ago
View Profile
Send Message

Hello

My name is Miss cicilia andre. I'm a girl I saw your profile today,at( community.jcow.net) I'm interested in you, I would also like to know more about you mean while I have to discuss it with you, and I would want to establish long-term relationship with you.and if you send an email to my email address, I'Wll give you my pictures, this is my email address ( [email protected] ) I believe we can move from here I'm looking forward for your mail, please contact my email address ( [email protected] ) Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters in life I will be happy to here from you soon

153 months ago
View Profile
Send Message

Hello

153 months ago