Login     Sign up
Help with Classifeds, Download Section, General Install
Robert Johnson (@robertcj1980)
Community posts: 2
View Profile
Send Message

I've recently started a jcow site as a way to help my existing members of my program and realize that i dont really have a good knowledge of how to operate this site well enough beyond its current state. I want it to be as robust as possible for my users while being as simple as possible for me to maintain. I would like to add a classified section and downloads section I do know that

I'm looking for anyone that might be willing to look at my site and help out in anyway possible with accomplishing what I want to for my members.

I do not really have the $ to hire professional so im basically reaching out for someone just willing to lend a hand. If interested please email me at [email protected]

Robert

155 months ago
AL (@switch48)
Community posts: 450
View Profile
Send Message

Still need help mate our have you sussed it ;)

152 months ago
Jcow Master (@falcone)
Community posts: 917
View Profile
Send Message

yep, the jcow knights are here for assistence

152 months ago
HometownDirectories (@danyaeldemonic)
Community posts: 39
View Profile
Send Message

i finally got this mod installed with help from the "jcow knights" and my host :) its great, easy to use. you won't be disappointed

152 months ago
Old Teckkie (@teckkie)
Community posts: 1
View Profile
Send Message

Hi Community, I'm trying to send messages to my members. I click on the messages link under my profile page and it doesn't show my members to select from. Instead it says admin in the name box and it's stuck there. How can I fix this in order to send messages to the inbox of my members?
Thank you in advance...

151 months ago