Login     Sign up
Jcow team, i have trouble with you. Really big !
Niyazi Gokalp (@860462)
Community posts: 13
View Profile
Send Message

im a commercial user of jcow. when i was buy that script before i wanted to communicate with someone from jcow team for getting informations. when i was wrote the first mail, the answer came to 2 days later from them. And the second message came to 3 days later. And the other reply came 2 days later again and im bored to communicate with these humans. And that made me wait 2 more week before buyin script. And i decided to gettin risk buy purchasing that script without information.

Now, i can say the script has loads of fatal bug. And when i want a help theres nobody helping me. So what is the point of [email protected] ?

Firstly i cant manage forums properly. If i am a admin of my site, i should delete some post or can edit them. but this is not possible.

Second, when you click like button of something, you should think at least 2 times. because you cant change your mind or unlike it. when you click like, its suddenly dissaperning and "you like this" oh really ?

when create a page, some members informations apperaing this pages and this is very very big bug. am i repairman of your script ?

and the other fatal bug on invation system. i just wanna invite only site by sending e-mails. but system is not workin properly, its sometimes not sending mails. if you try second time for inviting your friend again with his same mail, its not sending because its sayin "these person already member" WTF ?? How can be ?

So, my some of friends couldnt be member of my site. because they dont wanna get new e-mail adress for that bugy shit.

i wroted lots of mail for help. But nobody helped me.
After this time, i dont wanna any help. And i deleted that script on my server !

Dont worry i dont wanna get my money back from who cant wrote little replies for helping their customers. If you'r not afraid from laws, i wont be too.

(sorry i couldnt wrote this by offical support tap, because it says "Only for commercial licensees" i thought i have one ? sorry but i cant bothered with thise bullshits anymore)

157 months ago
Vincent T (@vincent)
Community posts: 298
View Profile
Send Message

1.If you find any bug, please send it from the "official support/ Bug reporting".
2.From our record I know that you want to get reply in hours. But please understand that we reply technical question(pre-sale question is not included) in 24hrs.

157 months ago
Niyazi Gokalp (@860462)
Community posts: 13
View Profile
Send Message

No, your not!

so why your not answerin my technical questions than?

last time i asked a question because script gives error like "send that information jcow team" all system was down. i wanted help by e-mail and by this forum. And who answered to my technical questions ?

an reply arrved by e-mail 2 days later "Please tell me exactly what changed and why you change it." wtf ? why i am changed? whatever i wrote why i changed too with other informations. But theres no reply 1+ more day again. Cmoon boys my site is totaly down and useres saw "please ask to jcow team" sign since 4 days. And jcow team doesnt care this important stuation..

i never seen a company like that before. Lets talk truth, you doesnt care your costumers. Commercial or non commercial. Do u know what ? im regretted to not purchase "indians" "social" script. its all better than yours !

157 months ago
Tim (@timothy)
Community posts: 31
View Profile
Send Message

I have the same problem with 860462, I asked a question got a reply that wasnt clear and I requested for clarification but didnt get any so I got upset.

I bought Jcow Ultimate package at $299 and have 2 questions Please answer my question, they are technical,

1. Since jcow has numerous faults and I have paid hundreds of dollars to fix the much I can and also adapt the script to suite the purpose of my site.
    To what extent can I adapt the script as I intend adding a unique front end?

2. Can I use the software for a second and third and fourth site? If not, how much do I pay for additional 3 licenses? (This makes it a total of 4 licenses) Your response here will meke me come to a decision whether to proceed or change softwaere.

Waiting for it. Thanks

156 months ago
AL (@switch48)
Community posts: 450
View Profile
Send Message

Hi Tim,

I would say adapt all you want mate You brought it so you own it ..

And answering your 2nd question I think the license is for single site but I could be wrong ...

156 months ago
Jcow Master (@falcone)
Community posts: 917
View Profile
Send Message

you are right: one site, one license

156 months ago