Login     Sign up
v5 going to top
fantastica (@fantastica)
Community posts: 82
View Profile
Send Message

jcow team will optimize the script and fix all bugs
and it will be the best best best software .

thank you

161 months ago
AL (@switch48)
Community posts: 450
View Profile
Send Message

yeah you could see all this in the demo I got a very good insight into what they did from the demo and I didnt like most of it they have just made it harder to navigate and added things that just dont add anything to the script at all

161 months ago
Michael (@cofelice)
Community posts: 52
View Profile
Send Message

i agree. they should of added features to 4.4 and made it better not redesign the entire concept of what made jcow what it is. i was very disappointed.

161 months ago
Uwe Philip Kirch (@badtrout)
Community posts: 1
View Profile
Send Message

1 A Sprinkle of "suck".

2 2 Cups of confusion.

3 4 Tsp of "what incentive to I have to buy the full professional version, when you cant even figure out who your talking to or about due to the username/real name inconsistancies.?"

4 Add more of #3

5 Cook for months on end, leave users in suspense, then release this like a little wind from the business end of a real cow.

Get with it guys, and you can make millions... yes millions or more. Stay like this, and your destined for mediocrity.

The biggest hindrance from this being a great product, is that its good, don't settle for "good"

161 months ago
Mark S. (@markiemark67)
Community posts: 136
View Profile
Send Message

Yes It's not perfect but with a few Mods it's very close. I won't say I love it, But it's getting close. Just a few changes...

161 months ago
fantastica (@fantastica)
Community posts: 82
View Profile
Send Message

soon will be beter

just jcow in mind

161 months ago