Login     Sign up
Powered by Jcow social networking script question
Eino (@eino)
Community posts: 56
View Profile
Send Message

Hey!

When I get the message example, if someone wants to take me as a friend, so e-mail message at the end of the "Powered by Jcow social networking script." Can I delete it, and what would be deleted? I'd like it for all incoming messages out.

Thanks for help..

Ps, sorry bad English, i come from Finland.

164 months ago
sujay sreedhar (@webkoot)
Community posts: 98
View Profile
Send Message

i don no wather there is a problem if u delit it , if wat to remove it go to common.inc.php look for line [code]
$message = $message.'<br /><br />'.base64_decode('UG93ZXJlZCBieSA8YSBocmVmPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3Lmpjb3cubmV0Ij4gSmNvdyA0LjIuMCA8L2E
');
[/code]"
[b]UG93ZXJlZCBieSA8YSBocmVmPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3Lmpjb3cubmV0Ij4gSmNvdyA0LjIuMCA8L2E
[/b]"this is base 64 encoded line,this means [i] Powered by <a href="http://www.jcow.net"> Jcow 4.2.0 </a>[/i] go to [url]http://www.opinionatedgeek.com/DotNet/Tools/Base64Encode/default.aspx [/url] there u can find a simple base 64 encoder just type in and get the encoded line and remove the old with this then when email to any one u ll see the line what u encoded!!! simple

164 months ago
Jcow Master (@falcone)
Community posts: 917
View Profile
Send Message

i think that is not allowed in the free version.

164 months ago
John D (@johnd)
Community posts: 132
View Profile
Send Message

Could vincent reply to this one please?

I dont see why there is a need to advertise the script to general users in emails, I haven't seen it in any other scripts.

I'm more than happy to upgrade once the script has more work done and support is available, you seem to be doing most of the support around here falcone and your doing a great job, I have seen you doing a lot, but I haven't seen anything from the coders/owners.

164 months ago
AL (@switch48)
Community posts: 450
View Profile
Send Message

Yeah I agree she's a one man show around these parts and the main player / players don't seem to be pulling there weight.
I have been reading a few posts lately from guys that have brought or are thinking of buying the script and or separate apps that are not getting the support that you would come to expected ..

Falcone is a god send to this community and I'm pretty sure this script would be dead in the water if not floundering if he wasn't he to help us...

164 months ago
View Profile
Send Message

its true,i s falcone a part of jcow team?
And can v remove powered by frm emails?

163 months ago
mysarah (@oracode)
Community posts: 7
View Profile
Send Message

falcone.... u are the mastercodes... keep it up man..

163 months ago
Eino (@eino)
Community posts: 56
View Profile
Send Message

[quote=johnd]I dont see why there is a need to advertise the script to general users in emails, I haven't seen it in any other scripts.

I'm more than happy to upgrade once the script has more work done and support is available, you seem to be doing most of the support around here falcone and your doing a great job, I have seen you doing a lot, but I haven't seen anything from the coders/owners.[/quote]

163 months ago
Roozbeh Jafari (@roozbeh)
Community posts: 92
View Profile
Send Message

[quote=webkoot]i don no wather there is a problem if u delit it , if wat to remove it go to common.inc.php look for line [code]
$message = $message.'<br /><br />'.base64_decode('UG93ZXJlZCBieSA8YSBocmVmPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3Lmpjb3cubmV0Ij4gSmNvdyA0LjIuMCA8L2E
');
[/code]"
[b]UG93ZXJlZCBieSA8YSBocmVmPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3Lmpjb3cubmV0Ij4gSmNvdyA0LjIuMCA8L2E
[/b]"this is base 64 encoded line,this means [i] Powered by <a href="[url]http://www.jcow.net">[/url] Jcow 4.2.0 </a>[/i] go to [url]http://www.opinionatedgeek.com/DotNet/Tools/Base64Encode/default.aspx [/url] there u can find a simple base 64 encoder just type in and get the encoded line and remove the old with this then when email to any one u ll see the line what u encoded!!! simple[/quote]

why don't i find this line in common.inc.php? i have pro

163 months ago
AL (@switch48)
Community posts: 450
View Profile
Send Message

it will be in ss.inc.php for pro or its just not there..

163 months ago
Roozbeh Jafari (@roozbeh)
Community posts: 92
View Profile
Send Message

[quote=switch48]it will be in ss.inc.php for pro or its just not there.. [/quote]

no .is not there
thanks switch48
i search every where

163 months ago
View Profile
Send Message

is it there
is that powerd by is coming in the email??????

163 months ago
1 2 Next