Login     Sign up
Pulakesh Dey (@pulakesh)
132 months ago

I have recently installed Jcow in Hostgator site and now I want to remove and add my customized logo in site logo and title.
Is this allowed in basic installation?
As per the given license agreement it seems its not restricted this is I am asking for the confirmation.

Thanks,
Pulakesh

1 people followed this question

you needo to login to hostgater and click on files and then public_html and then themes and then your selected theme . Here you will see a file called logo.png replace this with yours .Hope this helps:)

ROBERT MILLAR @millarmr
132 months ago
@millarmr also to remove the jcow cow replace ico.gif in your theme folder . change the site title in page.tpl.php or in your admin - site c
132 months ago

many thanks for you update.
One more question I have,
In invitation module, how can I integrate email accounts to invite friends from those mail accounts like Yahoo, Hotmail, gmail etc...

Pulakesh Dey @pulakesh
132 months ago

How to Fix Problem
Dear Friend, I had install Jcow and i had made database too..but still can't open my website...the problem is : Warning: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/smartad/public_html/install/db_ctrl.php on line 185 Got Errors Database connection Error, Please return to previous step and check the info Please help me.... thanks ( My Email: [email protected] )

mas jay aja @masjay80
131 months ago