Login     Sign up
Remove the link under the powered by icon..as if that isn't enough
Marvin peacock (@mp3piles)
Community posts: 1
View Profile
Send Message

I understand that in the free version you must keep the powered by button in the footer but what about the long link below it that says "Jcow social networking script" isn't the button good enough? How do you remove this ignoring link message because no one in there right mine would want that on there site for starters, I plan on upgrading in the future but want to try the free version for starters but noone will take your site serious with this message...so sad because I am not going to buy something with over powered by things on it...that's just crazy and a waste of time...it seems you want us to hurry and pay the $199 for the link removal.

167 months ago
Vincent T (@vincent)
Community posts: 298
View Profile
Send Message

We will think about it.
Thank you for your feedback.

167 months ago
Toni Lenia M. (@toni)
Community posts: 28
View Profile
Send Message

Hello mp3piles,

I disagree with you.

If you will buy the script, then this is not important for you. My experience with JCOW have been very positive and if you really like the script, you will not have problems to pay it and remove the logo. It is not fair for who has pay to remove it.

167 months ago
Ak (@dragon)
Community posts: 46
View Profile
Send Message

agree with toni i ve a gold license and i am happy with jcow these guys are putting their hard time to develop easy to use friendly script and in my opinion offering free version of this script with powered by link not much to ask for.

167 months ago